2.18.2011

Namaste Yoga on Discovery Fit & Health

Last week, I bought two pairs of shorts online. Same shorts, two different sizes. They arrived on Tuesday and I excitedly tried them on. Much to my displeasure, my fiance told me they looked horrible in both sizes and I should send them back immediately.

Then, I was on a mission. I was determined to get into one of the pairs before our vacation. So, the following morning, I got up, did an episode of Namaste Yoga, went for a brisk walk and came home to eat my muffin. That evening, I tried on the larger of the two pairs and the difference was like night and day. The shorts went on without any struggle! Now, he's considering them. But, I'm not done yet. I am determined to look my best for vacation, which is quickly approaching. So, I did another episode yesterday and one this morning. That's it. Three mornings straight. Today, I grabbed one of the shorts, not looking at the size, and put them on. No struggle. I, of course, thought to myself that it must be the larger pair. Nope! It was the smaller ones! After only three days of Namaste Yoga and one brisk walk, I appear to have shrunk two sizes! I've actually used this program in the past (I have the DVD) and it tones me quickly every time! I can't recommend it enough!

Namaste Yoga can be seen on Discovery Fit & Health (formerly FitTV) or you can order the DVDs at http://www.Namaste.tv/ . Each episode is about 30 minutes long and includes a warm up/stretching, a hatha vinyasa series, and a cool down/savasana. This type of yoga is great for people of all levels and moves through the poses following your breathes (rather than those that tell you to hold a difficult pose for x amount of time). The poses flow together beautifully and they help you relax as well as tone and stretch your muscles. The music used is very calming as are Kate Potter's gentle instructions and each episode is filmed in HD in beautiful locations in Canada. The music and serene scenery add to the quality of the practice and help to guide your slow, easy breathes. This show is certainly unlike any other yoga instruction I've seen.

So, if you have a bit of toning to do before summer or your interested in trying yoga but are afraid it's difficult, be sure to give this show a try!

Namaste x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going! Feel free to comment below or on Instagram!

If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the drop-down and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x